Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day Three

I woke up today and got on the scale and was rewarded by weighing a pound less! Get it! That certainly helped with motivating me. Unfortunately, an impediment arose that hindered this day from being completely successful, and that would be... sour patch kids candy. I found a bag in my cabinet that had a few left (all the orange ones, which I usually dislike, but to my sugar-deprived brain, they were like heaven itself). Before I knew what had happened, I had eaten the remaining sour candies, about sixteen. Then I flipped the packet around and looked at the nutritional information, and realized I had, in one foul swoop, ruined my carb count for the day! Dang sneaky little delicious candies.

Breakfast: rice cake and peanut butter: 223 calories and 11.3 carbs
Lunch: Caeser dressing, iceburg lettace, tomato, onion, cheese, pepperoni: 427 calories and 21.8 g carbs
Dinner: Cheeseburger double, protein style: 520 calories, 9 carbs
Snack: rice cake and peanut butter: 223 calories and 11.3 carbs
Evil Snack: Sour Patch kids: 150 calories, 37 carbs

Total 1,543 calories and 69.1 carbs... would've been 32.1!!! ahh, regret.

K, night. Jesse needs attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment