Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 2

It's incredibly late and I am incredibly tired, so I will make this short.
A brief synopsis of today: work at the medical office was crazy and full of running and going back over old records. Then, choir practice at a friend's church- they are performing The Messiah and I have joined up. :) It was very exciting to be singing Handel again, despite the melismas reeking havoc on my out-of-shape voice.

Today was not as happily carb-less as the day before. Yes, I still managed to eat less carbs and stay away from the beautiful chocolate cake they brought in for lunch (my powers of self-control are saintlike... ha ha). But, I was drained today and missed the "I'm full" feeling. But, whenever I asked myself honestly if I was hungry, the answer was "no".

So breakfast: 4% cottage cheese, 55 calories, 1.5g
Lunch: Chicken kabobs, mixed veggies and greek salad (yeah): Total 468 calories , 15.3 g
Dinner: Tomato soup, 320 calories and 22 g (I thought this would be less grams of carbs than it proved to be, darn it), and blue cheese salad 192 calories and 15 g.

Today's Total: 1,035 calories, 53.8 grams of carbs

So, the day was a success :)
I think I need to put more fat in the diet though. According to my research, it's a mistake to go to lean on the calories during the first two weeks.

Im thinking an In-And-Out Cheeseburger protein style tomorrow. mmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment